Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January 31 Ceasar salad with basil pesto fettuccine and garlic herbed grilled chicken

This morning we had pancakes with apple syrup. I am not a fan of boiled apple but my son ate all the extra apple pieces used to flavor the syrup. Lunch was simple sandwiches of turkey pastrami.Dinner took a bit of effort. I hand made some fettuccine noodles tossed with basil pesto, grilled some chicken with Weber galic herb seasoning, this was accompanied by a ceasar salad.

The pesto was leftovers from marinating the chicken a couple days ago. The ceasar salad dressing was made by hand over a week ago so this part of the dinner was simple. I really wanted some great noodles to eat so I made them by hand with my pasta maker. "You have to get yourself one."
I sprinkled the chicken with the seasoning and grilled them.

We ate half the chicken so I already have cooked meat for tomorrows meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment