Monday, February 7, 2011

Superbowl Party for $15.00

What an amazing Superbowl game. Congrats to Green Bay. The commercials were fantastic. More importantly I was able to feed everybody for just under $15. We had sausage and pepperoni pizza, Spicy Garlic hummus with home made greek yogurt cheese, olives, artichokes and crackers. Mixed candy for the kids and four different kinds of pop.


Our free new book "The Scratch" is now available for free. It will show you the basics of three great meals you can use to start your new family budget. It has three great meals you can use to feed a family of four for a combined cost of under $16.00.

To receive your copy send me an email. I will not share it with anyone. I will reply and attach a pdf of "The Scratch". You can share this book with anybody as long as it remains unaltered and you do not sell it.

Send an email to me at: rickjhenderson@hotmail.com with "The Scratch in the Subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment