Wednesday, February 9, 2011

To Much Food

A couple days ago I wrote an article about to much food.
Yes we are still on the program of feeding four for under $100 a week.
I opened my fridge door a few days ago and I found a lot of food. I had two types of hand made cheese, there was left over home made pizza from Superbowl Sunday, 4 large Meatballs, 4 BBQ chicken pieces, Ceasar salad dressing and a couple heads of Romaine lettuce. There is more but I think you get the idea. We have to eat all this food before it turns bad. The only way this will happen is to stop buying more food for a couple days. Not buying food equals $$$ savings.

Adding Mediterreanean food to your diet can really help your budget!

You can get a free copy of our book "The Scratch" by sending an email to rickjhenderson@hotmail.com I won't share your email with anybody. The Scratch is about making three great meals to feed your family for under $17

No comments:

Post a Comment