Monday, March 21, 2011

Soup Salad Grilled Chicken and Whole Wheat Pasta

You can get a free copy of our book "The Scratch" by sending an email to rickjhenderson@hotmail.com "The Scratch is about three great super inexpensive meals you can make for your family, the flavors will make you a hit with the family the savings will definetly ease your pocket book.
Privacy statement: I won't share your email with anybody.

What an amazing week!
April 27th I took up running. First day was 120 yards with a break in the middle. Today
I reached my goal of running 100 60yard runs.
The food we have been eating lately has been really health oriented.
similar to pizza salad can be made with anything including grilled chicken, hummus and Greek yogurt cheese.
The bones and skin from grilling chicken  wer put into a slow cooker to make an incredible broth. The soups I made with this broth were packed full of veggies. I used half a bunch of celery stock and my kids cleaned out the slow cooker. Good broth is everything!

Picked up a bag of whole wheat flour and made 100% whole wheat pasta, truly it was an amazing meal.

We are still under budget and eating fine.

On a side note the family has dropped a combined 32 pounds in the last three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment