Friday, January 28, 2011

Making Cheese for the Meditereanean Diet

My daughter and I have decided that we would attempt to make cheese for this diet. We walked to the store and picked up the milk and lemons.  We talked about how this is eductional under the following subjects. Science by adding acid to a milk, Home economics as we compared the price of 3/4lbs of high quality cheese to our cheese. Nutrition as we used milk and lemons, nothing else.

Either way this should be interesting to eat in about 4 more hours.

The below link is where we found this information.
http://www.mediterranean-food-recipes.com/how-to-make-cheese.html

1 comment:

  1. I am really excited to try this cheese. I am going to make it this weekend!

    Also, do you live in the Phx area? What is your favorite place to shop for produce? I love going to the Asian supermarkets!

    -Bittina from PoorGirlRichFood.com

    ReplyDelete